Are you having a complex time incorporating nutritious foods such as the vegetables to the regular diet of your kids? Does your child always hide whenever you will be serving a dish that is made from vegetables? In case you are experiencing this situation and you are already fed up of the same thing happening every day, then the information we will share here might just be the perfect solution to your dilemma – the 10 ways to get kids to eat their veggies.
Just as promised, here are the 10 proven and tested ways on how you can teach your child to eat your prepared veggie dish:
- Introduce vegetables as his friend. If you want your kid to like eating vegetables, then start telling him good things about it, until he gets that feeling that this food is good for him.
- Do not keep vegetables out of his sight. The key here is to make your kid accustomed in seeing vegetables so he will be convinced to eat them.
- Allow your kid to choose the veggies recipe he wants. In this way, it will be much easier for him to eat a dish that he personally picked.
- Plant vegetables in your backyard.
- Prepare some crispy and crunchy vegetables snacks that your kids will like.
- Practice what you preach. This is also the same as setting the good example to your kids wherein they will see you also eating vegetables.
- Give them non-monetary reward every time they consumed veggies in their meals, so they will be encouraged to eat more of these nutritious foods.
- Cook vegetable dishes in a way your kids will appreciate.
- Ask for the full cooperation of the people who live with you.
- Never give up.
By following the 10 tips on how to make your kids eat nutritious foods, time will come and you will no longer need to scold your kids just to force them to eat their veggies.